Discover the perceptions and opinions surrounding your initiative, candidate, or issue directly from registered voters
Baseline Public Opinion Surveys collect the opinions and perceptions of registered and likely voters on key elements of public policy, proposed legislation, announced or potential candidates, or other initiatives you'd like to test. This allows you and your stakeholders to determine who needs to be targeted, how your messages are relayed, and gauge how strong any potential opposition is. Our data team uses their expertise to identify the supporters, opposition, and the persuadable to help you build a strategic, data-driven foundation for campaigns and communications plans.
Public Opinion is essential to political candidates, policymakers, and lobbyists who need to test their messaging before campaigning, identify voters' perceptions of public policies, or simply take the guesswork out of learning what voters value most.
With a Baseline Public Opinion Survey, OHPI can provide data-driven insights on vital questions such as:
- What is the name ID and favorability of a candidate among registered voters?
- Who is most likely to vote for whom in an election?
- What perceptions and opinions do voters have regarding specific policy issues or proposed legislation?
- What are voters' opinions and perceptions of your messaging?
- What type of messaging resonates best with your target group(s)?
Interested in learning more about our Baseline Public Opinion Survey?
Schedule a meeting with OHPI Chief of Research Mike Noble below to discuss how we can help you reach your goals